Future Primary School Teacher + Cameraman

Career : Future Primary School Teacher + Counselor + Cameraman --->

Photos are the best memories , i would like to snap down every moment with people around my world. PHOTOs MorE ThAn WoRdS ! Lets Frame your heart inside the PHotoS, Be ExPoSed to the SunLight, Shinning FoRevEr =D

Followers

Passed by and leave your little footprints here =D

Sunday 10 June 2012

Bufday on the GO !

Date : 10 JUNE 2012
venue : unknown
purpose : sharing


This year not an ordinary bufday which is just replying FB's wishes~ 
Rather than that, shopping at KL and get the stuff i demand before the sem break ~
A pair of running shoes <---- this is what i want for so long~
then, 12a.m step into my bufday zone, happy to receive few messages from my frenz and bros~
Some of them even didn't contact for few periods, they still remember my bufday =D
I am very touching for that~
some are busy, some are enjoying the football match, or enjoying their holiday at somewhere~
Thank for the wishes, GOD may bless you too.

Anyway, 
definitely will hope for the next bufday's wishes . HEHE
Five days left before go back to my college.
Hope time will be froze for a little moments to enjoys the remaining holidays~
And even though keep worrying my result,
hope it will maintain my latest pointer~

FINALLY,
HOPE EVERYTHING GOES FLUENTLY and HAPPY HOLIDAY + HAPPY BUFDAY FOR THE NEXT DAY PEOPLE and SO ON~

STAY HEALTY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...