Future Primary School Teacher + Cameraman

Career : Future Primary School Teacher + Counselor + Cameraman --->

Photos are the best memories , i would like to snap down every moment with people around my world. PHOTOs MorE ThAn WoRdS ! Lets Frame your heart inside the PHotoS, Be ExPoSed to the SunLight, Shinning FoRevEr =D

Followers

Passed by and leave your little footprints here =D

Friday 21 December 2012

BON VOYAGE

Date : 22/12/12
Purpose : sharing


I think i will delay again for the Langkawi Trip Post...
Why?? i lost my passion for a moment,
but i will visit my blog and check the reply,
nothing at all, if i intend to update, for sure i will do it.
NO WORRY for those trip's lovers :)


PPISMP journey is done~
results not really important to me,
pass and maintain satisfy gred enough.
so, 
one and a half years end,
come with a new journey,
PISMP,
tougher challenges are awaiting me.
not really exciting but i eager to go back there once again.
a lots of unexpected things happened around my daily life,
sometimes feel disappoint, despair, lost and other bitter tastes.
However,
hope will embrace me again,
stand up and fight,
ignore people who laugh at you, 
point their fingers at you,
try the fresh experience that you never face,
retry when it fail,
 ( not every single time need to be stubborn and not give up, think wisely )
till people believe that's not a DREAM!
I can do it, why u say it is impossible!
when u trust it, miracle will reach you when the effort is ripen.

HAPPY HOLIDAY,
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...