Future Primary School Teacher + Cameraman

Career : Future Primary School Teacher + Counselor + Cameraman --->

Photos are the best memories , i would like to snap down every moment with people around my world. PHOTOs MorE ThAn WoRdS ! Lets Frame your heart inside the PHotoS, Be ExPoSed to the SunLight, Shinning FoRevEr =D

Followers

Passed by and leave your little footprints here =D

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Circus of Busy April

Date : 1-11th April
Venue : IPDA
Purpose : Summarize activities
Camera : Canon Ixus 130i. Sony Xperia Mini Pro


RM 200 Malaysia Book Voucher ~~

Hiyaa, finally i get it !!! At first i am planning to buy a hardisk since i want to move all of my dramas into it...but my instinct try to persuade me that i better to buy novel ~~~ hmmm...still thinking and considering... at last, i join my class's malay frenz to City Plaza , Alor Setar. I do need couple of hours to choose which stationary and novel i want.. Sophomore i am being confused by the price tag as i have to calculate again the discounted price.. LOL.. My phone save me !! I bought 6 books and some high class pens there~ After a day, i am eager to join my roommate to Alor Setar again. But this time i go to Star Parade's Popular and purchase another 5 books. I am dreaming of someday i can have full collection~ Well, i am over spend...rm300++ in total.. It's worth for me.. Besides that, never forget to TESCO and Alor Setar Mall too. My wallet becomes thinner....


CANDY BUFDAY ~~~~~

It's Akang Aka Candy Big Day !!! Almost all of my Chinese classmates participate this events~~ Although she is elder than us XP but she is never far apart from our class~ Bring a lot of smiles, joy and happiness to our class. A kind and sweet gurl, yet match with her name, Candy ~ Once we need help, she never reject, helpful like an angel~ haha. THINK POSITIVE, but never show stress face in front of us. :D At noon., we go to Restaurant Phoenix lunch~ Then move to Jitra Mall to have some entertainment~ MOVIE TIME. .. Tittle....i Forget..but it is a very educational movie and touching!!! And last, we dinner at 5 Utara~ Order many mouth watering dishes~ Finger licking good ! Until the most significant event, display a love shape cake in front of her and sing birthday song~ HAPPY Birthday !! She starts to cry , too touching ( maybe ) hehe.. Frenz forever ~ SHE receive numerous wishes and gifts~ the luckiest gurl in the world~ ENJOY 20th !

PROKETA________ EXPLORE RACE

It's a sleepy morning~ wake up before 8a.m... walk slowly to library.... For What??? Attending Proketa Explore~ Our class has sent out two teams~ Team A : jia lok, daus, hilmi, me while team B : jenny, man joo, aisyah, athirah ~ a very tiring day because we run all over the IPDA to find clues, complete tasks, and answer qusetions.. OMG... Not enough oxygen ... almost faint... However, our team just spend approximately 45 minutes to complete all the tasks and we conquer 3rd place among the 7 groups.. our team B get 5th place ~ Never mind, still be proud !! Beside Explore Race, our class also has join the quiz, streamer, and essay competition~ We are united, and strong enough to receive various presents from these competition~ Cayok !!

ASSINGMENT, PUBLIC SPEAKING, 2.4KM RUNNING TEST, AMALI ____

THANK GOD that i have passed all of it ! AMALI, pass with flying colours,assignment done, 2.4km running test end without vomit onto the ground ( average mark ) and lastly i barely to speak out my words during public speaking~ most of my burden are gone..feel light in the air and fly~~~

Tomorrow, i will pack my luggage and go back to my hometown~ before this, i need to attend Fitness Test =( owhhhhh ... how to score a good mark~~~ just bless me anyway~ I NEED TO SLEEP !!! FUHHHHHH

To BE Continue~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...